The best way to predict the future is to create it.
– Abraham Lincoln
‘Navigating your Career in the VUCA world” will offer the audience tools and techniques on how to navigate and design your career. It will be an immersive experience. The aim of the workshop is to allow our audience to prepare and be part of the future workforce in the present.
How might we have a fulfilling career in a rapidly changing future environment so that we can conduct meaningful work, continue to mentor and coach others and retire being financially sound?
- Experience sharing by PCC coaches and industry experts about their career map and the choices he/she made.
- Practical tips and takeaways on “How to make your career graph ?”
- Milestones in the career graph.
- Where do they see themselves if he /she was not doing this job – what are the other scenarios available?
- Any Life experience which changed the course of their career and the lessons learnt How does mentoring / coaching and upskilling helped.
- What is the key advice they would give to the young professionals?
- What are the main skills needed for every individual to create a career of their dreams?
- Pre-series self-assessment.
- Questionnaire on the satisfaction level and self-awareness.
- What is your key ask from the workshop
- Q and A session
- Career expertise at your fingertips
- How to assess the potential of your current career and share ways to redesign and re-engage with your job.
- Adopt a designer’s mindset to manage your career and have a career boost.
- Mastering the key transitions in any career, having access to the learning you need, when you need it, wherever you happen to be.
- To make a clear plan for the individual career maps by using tools/techniques and templates and achieve the desired outcomes.
- Networking with the community
- Access to the community resources.